Do you need to remove your TED.com account? Want to stop TED Recommendations? No problem, it's a quick process. To verify that we have the correct account, please send us the unique URL of your profile along with a request for removal.
To find the URL of your profile:
- Sign in to your TED.com account
- Click your account avatar (the gray square or profile photo in the upper right corner of TED.com)
- In that menu, choose *View Profile*
- Copy the URL of the page that opens
- Paste that URL into an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you're willing, please let us know why you'd like to remove your account. That feedback can really help us improve our service!
If you're subscribed to the TED Daily email newsletter, please let us know if you'd like to remain subscribed. Otherwise, account removal will also end that subscription. However, account removal will not affect subscriptions to other TED newsletters (e.g. "21 Days of Ideas, TED conference newsletters, etc.). You will need to manually unsubscribe to those newsletters by clicking the "unsubscribe from this list" link at the bottom of that newsletter.