Downloading talks to watch offline
Most talks on TED.com can be downloaded to your computer or device (excluding iOS devices). To download:
1. Visit a talk page
2. Click the “Share” button
3. In the pop-up box that appears you have several options for sharing or downloading:
- Download either the MP4 video or the MP3 audio track (if available)
- You can add subtitles to your MP4 video download by choosing a language in the menu directly above the Download Video button (it defaults to “Subtitles: Off”)
- You can download a lower-quality MP4 version by visiting the download quick-list at https://www.ted.com/talks/quick-list (talks in the quick list are organized by release date)
4. Your download will begin after clicking the “Download video” or “Download audio” button. The location of your download will vary depending on your browser and computer/device settings.
Please note that downloads are available for Android devices but not for iOS devices.