- In the window that appears, enter the email address and password you chose at registration
- Click ‘Log in.’
- Once logged in, you should see a photo place holder (this is your account menu button) in the upper right-hand corner where ‘Log in’ used to be.
Here are a few login errors you may encounter, and possible solutions:
- “The password you entered is incorrect.”
Solution: If you have forgotten your password, or perhaps made a mistake during registration,
you can reset your password by entering your email here: https://auth.ted.com/account/password/new
- “No account matches this email address.”
Solution: It’s likely that you have not yet registered for an account. Not to worry!
If you believe you already have an account, the confusion may be that you’ve used your email
to register for our TED daily or weekly newsletter, which is a different sign-up than the one for a
TED.com account. In other words, it’s possible to receive emails from TED without yet having
- “Your email and password don’t match.”
Solution: Your account may still need to be confirmed via email. You should have received
a confirmation email in your inbox shortly after registering. If you cannot find that email,
be sure to check your spam or trash folder, in case it was routed there by accident.
If you still do not find it, here's how to request a new confirmation email.
KEYWORDS: log in, login, TED.com, account, password, register, registering, registered, confirmation, confirm, password